GraphQL API Beta Program
Why we need to create a new product?
With bloxy.info we cornered a very important need. The need of “exposing” data points from Ethereum blockchain and hook them up to APIs. In that way we created a path for easy blockchain retrieval, data computation analysis on the fly and delivery of data to dApps, web apps and more.
Bitquery extends this convenient by adapting the graphQL standard on the same principals. This makes it easier to aggregate data from multiple sources and for that reason Bitquery can combine more useful data points for very complex development data needs. It supports majors blockchains on a universal way.
Bitquery GraphQL API Features
- Single endpoint for 20+ blockchain datasets
- Not just Ethereum Mainnet. Simple integration due to the unified schema across all blockchains.
- Support for smart contracts and token implementations in Ethereum, Tron, EOS.
- Supports smart contracts and token implementations, including NFTs in Ethereum, Tron, EOS
- Off-the-shelf tools that already in the market for GraphQL standard.
- Optimized for embedding in your mobile and Web application.
- Has a subscription capability for sophisticated monitoring applications.
- Powered by the proven data warehouse technology, which we validated in bloxy.info project
GraphQL is an open-source data query and manipulation language for APIs, and a runtime for fulfilling queries with existing data. GraphQL was developed internally by Facebook in 2012 before being publicly open sourced in 2015.
Bitquery API can be used in blockchain explorers, project websites, desktop and mobile applications.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash,Doge, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, EOS, Tron, Binance, Ripple & Stellar (Custom Issued Currencies)