GraphQL API Beta Program
Our GraphQL APIs provide a unified interface to query more than 30 blockchains, makes it easier to aggregate data from multiple blockchains. In other words, we use a unified schema, which makes it easier to build solutions that need to support multiple blockchains.
Our GraphQL APIs support allows you to query almost all data types such as smart contracts, transactions, addresses, DEX trades, DApps, etc. Besides, GraphQL APIs are better than REST APIs because they give the flexibility to express your data needs in the API query. Using our GraphQL Playground, you can create, test, and share Blockchain GraphQL APIs.
Bitquery GraphQL API Features
- Single endpoint for 30+ blockchain datasets
- Unified schema help scale to multiple blockchains.
- Support for smart contracts and token, DApps, DEX and DeFi applications data.
- Supports smart contracts and token implementations, including NFTs on Ethereum, Tron, EOS etc.
-Create, test and share query using our GraphQL playgound.
- Use simple GraphQL schema as API documentation.
- Subscription capability for application monitoring.
- Powered by our big data warehouse technology and robust ETL pipeline.
GraphQL is an open-source data query and manipulation language for APIs, and a runtime for fulfilling queries with existing data. GraphQL was developed internally by Facebook in 2012 before being publicly open sourced in 2015.
Bitquery API can be used in blockchain explorers, project websites, desktop and mobile applications.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash,Doge, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, EOS, Tron, Binance, Ripple & Stellar (Custom Issued Currencies)