Our Bitquery explorer is made out of widgets, meaning every data point shown on the explorer is an independent HTML, JS code that can be embedded into any website on the Internet. However, if you like to work with blockchain data and want to protect your privacy, let me show you a new way to access and visualize blockchain data.
I have created this HTML file, which you can save locally and open to check the latest Ethereum Gas analytics (This file won’t work on iPhone). To create this file, I copy-pasted the code from Ethereum Gas analytics widgets from the explorer.
As you can see, whenever you open this file, you will get live data in seconds.
This way, you collect our different widgets and create your own local dashboard. Besides, you can also use our GraphQL APIs and create new charts for your local dashboard. Let me explain using an example.
Use our GraphQL APIs to create Blockchain data charts.
For example, let’s say we can create a graph showing Active Bitcoin addresses. To accomplish this, first, we need to get the data.
The following GraphQL API will give us this data. You can also check this API here.
Using a local HTML file will protect your privacy and allow you to create beautiful and useful blockchain data visualization.
However, we think, there are a lot of use cases of Embeddable widgets. For example, you can create a portfolio template, generate reports for your users, and send them through email. These reports can be viewed with live data or downloaded as PDF.
You can also create client only blockchain data tools for different use cases such as showing Uniswap DEX trades, or latest blockchain events, etc.
Let me know what you think about our Offline Dashboards. And If you have any questions please, join our Telegram group and let us know.
You might also be interested in:
- Ethereum DEX GraphQL APIs with Examples
- How to get newly created Ethereum Tokens?
- How to investigate an Ethereum address?
- API to get Ethereum Smart Contract Events
- Simple APIs to get Latest Uniswap Pair Listing
- ETH2.0 Analytical Explorer, Widgets, and GraphQL APIs
- The Graph vs Bitquery – Solving Blockchain Data Problems
- Analyzing Decentralized Exchange using Bitquery Blockchain Explorer
Bitquery is a set of software tools that parse, index, access, search, and use information across blockchain networks in a unified way. Our products are:
- Coinpath® APIs provide blockchain money flow analysis for more than 24 blockchains. With Coinpath’s APIs, you can monitor blockchain transactions, investigate crypto crimes such as bitcoin money laundering, and create crypto forensics tools. Read this to get started with Coinpath®.
- Digital Assets API provides index information related to all major cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens.
- DEX API provides real-time deposits and transactions, trades, and other related data on different DEX protocols like Uniswap, Kyber Network, Airswap, Matching Network, etc.
If you have any questions about our products, ask them on our Telegram channel or email us at email@example.com. Also, subscribe to our newsletter below, we will keep you updated with the latest in the cryptocurrency world.